Thursday, February 21, 2008

Big uuuuuuups and Colton in a Mag!!!

Well some people called me and told me what happen to your website? last 3 updates mysteriously disappear!!!!! Well I put all my knowledge to fix it! ............................................................................And I can’t! ( some how the server lost all the pics we upload so i'm gonna need to re-post them! Ok?) So please don't think that we retracted of anything we put on those updates!, or think of any crazy conspiracies, it's all a mistake(i'm pretty sure it's mu fault)
Colton, Colton, Colton! My man! he is going to end up like Spike Lee or something you watch!, he keeps doing this crazy good editing so here’s his last creation a shorter version of his last video that he made for his MySpace, oh and by the way he had a large spread on SESSION BMX MAG since I don’t know if I got permission to post it, here's the link www.marchforthclothing.com/images/ColtonMag.jpg
So go and check it out now!

Any Comments??? Stories you wanna tell us?? send me your pics and your stories to psykopath_industries@yahoo.com seeya.
Arturo" The Bolivian Madman " Jimenez

No comments: