Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FUMI will always be RAD



I talked to my good buddy Nick Dawg and he gave me the sad news, his words below from his blog is how we all feel. We lost one of our own. Fumi Cummins you will be missed.

Carl R.

It's been a rough year or few months or whatever. And it really sucks to relay this information because losing someone you know is never a good thing. Im not sure exactly when I first met Fumiko, but she was an old school BMX'er and had a genuinely happy outlook on life. I recall meeting her somewhere at a Ca national and then I remember sessioning her local track in Oklahoma with Alan Hudson and a few of the locals out there. We hit a dinner session with her and David and talked nor*cal bmx. She was and will always be Psykopath family :) When I heard she passed away today I was bummed for sure. Normally Id head to the trails and roost a double in her honor but the rainy days will have to let up for that. But Fumi I owe ya one for sure. Here's to a future meeting and never goodbye but I'll be seein ya again. RIP Kidd.

Nick Dawg

No comments: