Wednesday, July 22, 2009

UCI BMX worlds report in Adelaide, Australia





Nick "Dawg" Valenica at the worlds rep.team USA, below is some words from Nick himself about the track. Good Luck Nick Dawg and team USA. Oh yeah who is the rider standing next to Nick? Your right answer in the commit section recieves a Psykopath DVD






From Aussie land haha. Practice went well today and I was actually kinda irked because after the deaths of many yesterday including myself they made the call to fill in the rhythm and shave down some of the high spots. Meaning i got broke off yesterday for no reason. grrrr. Did some helmet-camera filming for Avant Garde Intl and it was cool to see the footage when we got back to the apartment. Everyone was gettin through the rhythm without ridin the bull so that was good, I have everything fairly wired and my knee is swollen as all hell but its a little looser today than it was yesterday so thats looking like it should be ok. All my local boys were lookin good Matt Trujillo was sending the first straight like a G, and D'Zapo was getting around well on his 24" so hopefully those guys can get deep in the weekends events. Kory Cook is stil my main pic for the win in 17-24Men I gated with him today and he was all over the first straight shooting the jumps low and fast, so Im picking him to be in the main and go podium for sure. Korben Corbett is still on a hot hand and got things together today for sure. Brock Heffron owned me down the first straight this one lap so I had to lurk him in practice and get him back LOL Tim Daniels is still the nicest guy in BMX.

No comments: